Friday 27 June 2014

Breaking The Silence

Sorry folks, it's been some time since I've written a blog post. Things have been somewhat hectic with various stages of moving house taking place and life generally taking over.

It seems that every time I do sit down to write of late, it's either for work purposes, or to let another batch of people or businesses know my new address - and believe me the latter has been a revelation in itself!

Some companies have been helpful and efficient about changing my details on their records, whilst others have either failed to recognise what I'm telling them, been very slow to respond or have just basically cocked it up!

A relaxing scene to relieve the stress
Top of my list for helpfulness and speed have been Superdrug Beautycard, whilst currently bottom are Debenhams Beauty Club, who just can't seem to grasp what I'm actually trying to tell them, bless them, with all levels of efficiency nestling between the two.

Anyway, as I write I am still in a kind of 'limbo' state. Half my home in one place, the other in another, with months of temporary accommodation still to go before reaching our final goal. Amongst the chaos I will be endeavouring to keep up a steady stream of Shoppers' Joy posts and plan to start an additional blog in the autumn about the ups and downs of my new life.

All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Thanks for continuing to read - Joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment