Wednesday 7 August 2013

Avon Solutions


I’m always on the lookout for products that help me in my quest to keep my skin looking young, and used to be a big fan of Dove ProAge Neck and Chest Beauty Serum. However, this disappeared from the shops with the emergence of their All Over Body Serum, which I don’t use, as I prefer Dove Firming Lotion to moisturise my body and would prefer to target my neck area with a specific product.




I was interested, therefore, to see Avon Solutions Ageless Bloom Neck and Chest Treatment SPF15 in a recent brochure. This is a light cream aimed at helping to firm and tone this delicate area whilst helping to reduce age spots, sun damage, lines and wrinkles. I really feel this is making my neck and chest area softer, smoother and a bit less crepey.

I’m also aware of trying to minimise sun damage to my face, so was pleased to see that Avon Solutions Truly Radiant Tint Release Moisturiser is SPF20. This is a white cream, but actually subtly tints the skin when applied – I didn’t fully notice this until removing my make up and seeing the evidence on the cotton wool! (Yes I do know the clue was in the name) It’s designed to even out skin tone and give you a healthy glow, whilst offering sun protection – a great light, summer product.

What new skincare products have you found?

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment