Tuesday 18 September 2012

Beauty Buys and Bargains


I love Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Day Cream + Serum (although it is a mouthful to say) It gives my skin a boost and leaves it feeling soft and fresh. Currently selling at £5.97 (half price) at Superdrug.

When it comes to body lotion, I like (well, need) something that firms the skin as well as softens, so I’m a big fan of Dove Firming Nourishing Body Lotion, currently £2.49 for 400ml (half price) at Sainsburys.

For dealing with those odd little extra dry patches that appear, I love Simple Derma Intensive Relief Cream – a little tube of softness, now £1.50 at Superdrug.

To create a smooth base for the application of eye shadow, I always keep Boots No7 Smoothing and Brightening Eye Base in my make-up bag, which retails at £7. However, I tend to buy it when I have a ‘£5 off No7’ voucher in my possession, paying only £2. These vouchers are issued in Boots from time to time when spending £5 or more in store. So next time the promotion runs, stock up on family toothpaste, soap, shampoo or whatever, and reap the benefits to treat yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment