Friday 12 October 2012

The Hair Care Bunch


Bouncing Curls
After years of fighting the natural wave in my hair I decided to not only go with the flow, but to positively enhance the curl, and can recommend a couple of great products that do just that. Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Gel has a light texture and pleasant scent and delivers more curl less frizz (200ml £4.79, Boots). If you’re working on a tighter budget, then Superdrug Expertise Curling Cream (£2.49 for 150ml) will leave you with soft, silky tresses.

Falling Flat
What has happened to Timotei Shampoo? Not only has it been repackaged, but I have been unable to find my favourite variety in the new line.

I love the Shimmer Shine Shampoo and Conditioner that came in 300ml bottles. Containing rose oil, pearl extract and raspberry vinegar, it has a gorgeous smell, which reminds me of fruity chews, and leaves my hair soft and bouncy.

However, most of my local Timotei stockists are now displaying the new design bottles of shampoo (250 and 400ml) and conditioner (200 and 400ml) in Vivid Colour, Golden Highlights, etc, but not Shimmer Shine. Prices of the new bottles seem to range from £1.49 to £2.99, but I’ve made a great find!

Savers stores have come to the rescue, and are selling 300ml of Shimmer Shine Shampoo and Conditioner for just £1 each. I’m certainly going to be stocking up.

What hair care products would you recommend?

STOP PRESS! Wilkinson are currently selling lots of products for 50p, including Timotei shower gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment