Tuesday 11 December 2012

This December I’m Loving …


Asda Chosen By You 100% Pure Pressed Fruit Juices, they have the appearance and taste of much dearer brands, but are just £1.20 each. I particularly love the pineapple and mango & apple varieties.

The fun selection of ecards at www.katiescards.com featuring a great range of cards for all occasions. At just £7.50 for 12 months membership, you can send as many cards from the collection as you want for a year, putting a smile on the recipients face whilst dispensing with rising postage costs.

My lovely new, snugly, dark pink (also available in black) padded coat, with fake fur trimmed hood, catalogue number 28 2CK12 from K&Co. It’s certainly keeping me warm now the weather’s getting chillier.

But I'm not loving the cold, frost and snow
The great ideas in the current (dated January 2013) issue of Prima Magazine. I particularly love the pompom draught excluder, which is easy to make and uses up all those odd bits of wool that you tend to stuff at the back of the cupboard, sorry, keep carefully for future use.

Tesco Goodness (for kids) Cereal Bars with strawberry pieces, 64p for six, at just 80 calories per bar with no artificial preservatives, colours or hydrogenated fat, they make tasty lunch box fillers for kids of all ages.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment