Tuesday 18 December 2012

Winter Warmers


Tesco pyjamas, £9

Snugly pyjamas are a must this time of year and I love the great range available at Tesco starting at £9 a pair. I couldn’t resist the ‘All Wrapped Up’ design on a black long-sleeved top with purple tartan trousers.

Whilst snuggled up in said pyjamas, a cup of creamy, frothy hot chocolate is a must – I recommend Galaxy Frothy Top Hot Chocolate that you can make with either water or milk. Lovely!

Tu at Sainsburys
If you’re brave enough to (or have to for work) wear a skirt this weather, a pair of thick, warm tights is in order. Florence & Fred at Tesco offer a pack of three 60 denier opaque tights with ‘temperature control finish’ for £4. They are really soft to the touch and I often wear them as an extra cosy layer under trousers.

For a great choice of warm knitwear check out the Tu range at Sainsburys and the Falmer Heritage range at Matalan.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment