Monday 4 February 2013

MUA Cosmetics at Superdrug


I’ve recently discovered MUA (Make-Up Academy) cosmetics, a great budget brand, with items starting from just £1 at Superdrug.

The first product to grab my attention was the Pro-Brow Kit, a handy mirrored compact containing tweezers, an applicator, 3 powder shades for brows and a taming gel. This product has certainly proved its worth (I paid £3.50) and is now shaping up (pardon the pun) to be one of my favourite cosmetic buys. A must-have for handbags everywhere!

A couple of weeks back I bought the Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit for just £2.50, a creamy concealer/highlighter trio, which blend easily and glide on to the skin, evening out skin tone and boosting your complexion. This really does look and feel like a much more expensive product.

Most recently, I have bought the MUA Brush-On Concealer Pen with a built-in brush that is very reminiscent of L’Oreal’s Touche Magique product. The concealer itself is not as ‘liquid’ as some that I have tried, but that means coverage of under-eye shadows is more effective. Available in a number of shades to suit all complexions, it’s a great addition to any make-up kit at just £2.

On the basis of these great products, I will be trying, and blogging, some more products from the MUA range at Superdrug very shortly. Watch this space …

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment