Tuesday 12 March 2013

This March I’m Loving …


My new Brita Marella Maxtra Water Filter Jug with memo function. I’ve owned a fair few water filter jugs over the years, but this is by far the best. Its streamlined shape allows for it to be stored in the door of the fridge and it fills and pours like a dream, unlike some very leaky, dribbly ones I’ve used in the past. The memo function reminds me when the filter needs changing so I don’t even have to think! I wish more household gadgets came with memo functions.

Warburton’s Seeded Batch Loaf which has a lovely nutty flavour, whilst making me feel quite good for eating such a wholesome product.

The range of Savoir T-shirts available from the current Spring/Summer K&Co catalogue. I particularly love the striped, V-neck t-shirts (cat no. 2AFH712) at £9 each (I own two in pink and turquoise) and the scoop neck butterfly print t-shirts (cat no. 2ADST12) also £9 each (I have this in grey and navy), They’re a comfy fit, look cheerful and go with just about anything.

Twinings Cherry and Cinnamon tea bags – they make a tasty, refreshing change from your day-to-day cuppa.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment