Thursday 31 January 2013

January Blog Review


It’s been a busy start to the year for Shoppers’ Joy, with many bargains found, products tested and services commented on. In addition to my usual product reviews for everything from cosmetics to supermarket buys, I started a series of DS games reviews. These have proved very popular, and as I have now played over 40 DS games, there are certainly many more to come. During February I also plan to start reviewing some of my favourite books and authors, as reading is another of my passions.

And of course, January saw lots of snow
January has seen the launch of several new magazines, two of which I have taken a look at – Knit & Stitch and Simply Crochet. Knit & Stitch represents especially good value, coming as it does with balls of wool and knitting needles/crochet hooks. If you’re thinking of taking up a new hobby or rediscovering long-forgotten skills, this type of magazine could be a great buy.

In January we often tend to take a close look at our budgets in the wake of all the added expense of Christmas. With this in mind, I wrote “5 Ways To Cut Your Shopping Bills”” and “”5 Ways To Cut Household Bills”, outlining some handy money-saving tips. If you haven’t read these yet, then do take the time to check these out.

There’s a lot more to come next month, so please keep reading. Thanks to you all.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment