Thursday 2 May 2013

Cleansing Wipes

I’m very particular with skincare, always removing all traces of make-up in the evening, with a proper cleansing and toning routine, and washing my face with a mild, foaming face wash in the mornings.

However, when it comes to a break away from home, I often travel light, swapping the various bottles of lotions and potions for effective cleansing wipes.

Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes are a good choice as they have a really handy, solid plastic lid that clips shut, preventing the wipes from drying out. Too many other brands only have a  ‘resealable’ sticky section, which invariably becomes unstuck. The wipes are hypoallergenic, and are effective for removing all kinds of make-up including waterproof mascara, leaving skin feeling clean and soft.

In place of a face wash I pack Olay Essentials Daily Facial Cloths, textured sheets that you simply moisten to release a moisturising cleanser to gently lather over your face. I find these really refreshing, cleansing my skin without drying it out.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment