Thursday 9 May 2013

Latest Bathroom Cleaning Buys


Like most people I love to have a clean, fresh, shiny bathroom, but I don’t want to spend ages scrubbing it to get it that way. That’s where shopping for my latest bathroom buys comes in.

For swift yet effective cleaning of the bath, shower, basin and tiles I’ve started using Flash Bathroom Trigger Spray with ‘shine protect formula’. Just spray on surfaces, leave for a few minutes then wipe down. It has a fresh smell, removes soap scum and leaves the bathroom looking clean and bright.

I always like to use a toilet rim block freshener, but I don’t like to fiddle too much with refillable cages, which is why I had been using Harpic cageless rim blocks. However, on my last trip to buy more I spotted Bloo Zingy Lime Easy-Load Cage rim blocks, which were somewhat cheaper (and the fragrance appealed to me). Although these blocks do come with a cage, you don’t actually have to open it or even touch it to insert the refills. Just drop a new block into the open front of the cage whilst in situ. They’re easy to use and have a fresh, fruity scent.

I previously recommended Parazone Wipes Plus for quick and easy cleaning of the toilet seat and bowl. I still use these but have found an additional use for them – cleaning the shower curtain. Just wipe one over the curtain to effortlessly remove soap scum, mildew etc – they work a treat!

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment