Monday 13 May 2013

This May I’m Loving…


Wilko Scented Candles (in jars) from Wilkinson. I love these neat little candles in jars that cost just £1.50 each, available in a range of fragrances including orange grove, sandalwood, red berry and apple orchard varieties. They very much resemble Yankee Jar candles, which sell for about £7.99 in gift and card shops!

Bayliss and Harding Wild Rose and Raspberry Leaf Hand Wash, which smells absolutely gorgeous, it makes washing hands a real treat!

Pantene 24h Lite Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner (for fine hair). Although I like to condition my hair every time that I wash it, I find some conditioners a little too sticky or heavy. This leave-in conditioner from Pantene comes in a handy pump dispenser for putting just the required amount of mousse-like conditioner in your hand, which you then just work through your hair from roots to tips. No need to rinse, just comb and style as usual for soft hair that doesn’t feel ‘weighed down’.

Iceland Cheese and Ham Chicken Kievs, just £1 for two. These are lovely as they have a good amount of filling that, unlike many other Kievs I've tried, doesn’t leak out during cooking. These make a quick, easy, reasonably priced meal that’s really tasty.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment